Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spotlight:catkisser

The "women" of Aria Blue. Who are these vessels of femininity ? These self appointed guardians of "womanhood" ? We break the stealth at the request of none other and the gentle intersexed flower known as catkisser aka Catherine Platine who said:

"go f**k yourself. Being post op doesn’t make you a woman, a female neurology does." -catkisser

Shake with fear Shelly, Byron , Keats . . . . . . Catherine Platine has arrived and you are all on notice by a "TRUE" or "CLASSIC" TRANSSEXUAL , well except she is intersexed. You ever notice that, some intersexed are SOOOO proud they have a genetic excuse for being wacky. "SEE , MY CHROMOSOMES ARE ALL MUSHED UP, THAT'S WHY I"M SO HYSTERICAL !". Uhuh, we know hon, we know.





































"The fetishists are the ones in the ball gowns . The transgenders are the ones dressed twenty years out of date (dresses and skirts) with too much jewelry." -catkisser

And yet , your photo has assured us that white pants should never return as a fashion statement, ever ! Ah the beauty that is the "TRUE" or "CLASSIC" TRANSSEXUAL , well except she is intersexed , keep your hands off boys, this is a WOMAN ! A REAL WOMAN ! DNA SAYS IT ALL !!!!!!!

"For many there are two separate transitions, some only one. Some transition to “transsexual” and never make it to woman, some transition to woman directly and a few transition to transsexual and then finally to woman."-catkisser

For some there is crap that spews out their mouth like the endless stream of water from the fountains of Hercules in Ruthenium ! =D If I am correct I believe Catherine has been kicked out of every forum I've been on. It's a sport for her, luring in the unaware and assaulting them with such utter nonsense that moderators , in fits of absolute horror leap like cattle prod shocked monkeys to hit the "BANNED" button. An amazing thing actually , but then I digress.


"the term “transgender” was coined by possibly the most transsexual phobic asshole who ever walked the earth. It is an open assault on the womanhood of those who corrected their bodies and went on with their lives. the association with transsexuality undid twenty years of earning acceptance by the general public done before hand. It has caused direct harm to those of us who object to it. It means fetishitic masturbator to me…..Your total lack of empathy tells me all I need to know about you. Rot in hell." -catkisser

And yet her picture speaks a thousand words. More of you consider poundage somehow equates to verbiage .


" I took all my resources left and set up a housing co-operative for newly transitioned women it was invaded by transgenders after it proved successful who abused me so badly they drove me out of my own home! Not content with that, they tried to make sure I lost the apartment I couldn’t afford on disability! They tried to nuke all my internet accounts and websites, I was subscribed to over 300 magazines, they even tried to cancel my snail mail deliveries!, I was turned in to Homeland Security as a terrorist and was under direct observation by the FBI for weeks. I was raped. I’m still here, I got my Inn back, the locals stood behind me but we lost our tax exempt status in the process and I am still in a legal battle to restore that.I am living proof that TGs can and are willing to be terrorists… without a doubt and no hype ." -catkisser


Now push your open mouth closed and reread this. Look at Catherine's picture and try and imagine the conspiracy. The rape ? No rape should be taken lightly but , how low must some poor creature be to actually consider , this person a target ? I am both horrified and full of pity for both. That said the world wide TG conspiracy must be stopped ! I think, outside of her claims we haven't seen hide nor hair of the alleged conspiracy. Oh well.


"I'm living proof that TGs can and are willing to be terrorists… without a doubt and no hype." -catkisser

No darling, you are living proof mixed up DNA leads to brain damage. Get off the Intersex Bus and walk a bit, the air will do you good.


"you know, it’s hard not to see yourself as “more of a woman” than say a professional transsexual. Just saying." -catkisser


And so it ends with "Just sayin". The standard retort of all REAL WOMEN ! I couldn't agree more. I'm happyjbee and I'm , just sayin ! Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment