Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spotlight :lisalee18wheeler

The "women" of Aria Blue. Who are these vessels of femininity ? These self appointed guardians of "womanhood" ! We break the stealth at the request of none other and the gentle flower known as lisalee18wheeler who said:

"Hey brainiac, several of us are out. Try using some of your supergenius powers and find us." -lisalee18wheeler

And so . . . . . . . . we did . Wish granted ! Feast on the beauty that is the "TRUE" or "CLASSIC" TRANSSEXUAL to the HBS cult members !



"You need to stop drinking the TG kool-aid!" -lisalee18wheeler

Oh but Lisa darling, it is sooooooo delicious ! As are you my little cupcake of love ! Ooo !

On Aria Blues blog they attack any transsexual that accepts TG's and call them "men" . In response to Leigh's attack on another blogger "The more I hear you talk the less convinced I am you are transsexual. If I were your psycologist right now just based on what your saying I would not write your letters." (We will talk more on bald fat truckers handing out SRS letters later ) . Now Lisa's response "

"I was going to tell her to “shit or get off the pot”. Now she’s probably going to think we’re a bunch of bigots and haters…" -lisalee18wheeler

BRAVO ! BRAVO ! When I hear something put so eloquently I just get all weak in the knees. Poetry to my ears ! And then !


". . . . is the same as most the men I hear on the CB. All talk and no action. " -lisalee18wheeler


Do you now ! Yes she does ! She drives a truck, one named Leezy1


So continue Lisa, tell us more about the breadth of your life experience ! Raise us up to new heights with your personal insights !


". .. . . . . I had the misfortune of meeting one of your “clients” in an LA club and witnessing your “handiwork”. I didn’t know who to feel more sorry for, that guy or you." -lisalee18wheeler


Oh sweet destiny, she hangs out in SEX CLUBS ! Only a "TRUE" or "CLASSIC" TRANSSEXUAL would do that !


" Personally, I think you’re going to be ignored here, so maybe finding another blog to infect might be a really good idea at this point. Just sayin’" -lisalee18wheeler

And so it ends with "Just sayin". The standard retort of all REAL WOMEN ! I couldn't agree more. I'm happyjbee and I'm , just sayin ! Have a great day !

1 comment:

  1. You are every bit as bad as they are. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete